ERP Implementation Expertise
ERP systems impact almost every aspect of a company, so the success of an ERP implementation is of the utmost importance.
MicroAge FV professional team of independent ERP consultants helps mid-market manufacturers reduce the chance of implementation problems by helping to manage complexity, risk, and data integration challenges.
- Proven Methodology: Take advantage of proven implementation methodology of Microsoft Surestep in Microsoft Dynamics ERP implementation whether your company is switching to a completely new system or undergoing a major upgrade. Our proven ERP implementation services reduce the load on company resources.
- ERP Implementation Experts: Leverage our team’s specific expertise in ERP implementation, expertise that is often lacking within a mid-market company. We supplement your team with the project management, configuration of the future state, testing the system with your end users, converting data, and driving performance improvements.
- An Engaged Process: We’re with you all the way. The most successful and seamless implementation occurs when customer is fully engaged in the process. We helps you get alignment with your resources, the executive team and the needs of the project.
ERP Implementation Services
- Pre-Implementation Expertise: During the business process improvement phase, MicroAge FV Consultants define key performance indicators and a reporting strategy as part of the future state.
- ERP Implementation Project Management: MicroAge FV project managers are experts in managing client teams and vendor teams to a successful ERP implementation.
- ERP Implementation and Change Management: Change management is a key part of process improvement, and therefore a key part of ERP implementations. Our consultants guide the client team in the development of a change management plan.
- ERP Implementation Education: Our training team excels at setting up and delivering effective Microsoft Dynamics ERP education to customers. All process owners must become “ERP experts” in their own right for a successful implementation and go live. A thorough ERP education helps with ERP adoption and effectiveness in the years to come.
- Design and Configuration: We offers guidance to both the manufacturer and vendor team when designing and configuring the system to meet specific business requirements.
- ERP Implementation Data Conversion: Our consultants are experts in data management. During the review of the current state and the development of the future state MicroAge FV Consultants map a data strategy for the conversion of data files, both current and historical. Ultra assists the client IT team with the planning and execution of data conversion to a new system.
- Quality Control: We have significant experience designing an effective Development/Test phase for extensive testing of the new system in conference room pilot environments. MicroAge FV leads in-depth sessions for testing of processes, integration and workflow.
- Deploy/Go-Live: MicroAge FV assists in the final deploy and go-live after thoroughly managing and tracking the pilot, tests, data migration/integration and fixes or customizations and other pre-deployment phases. We help the company turn the focus on user instruction, user documentation and training with the entire user community. Finally, the team finalizes the “cutover” plan of activities, and revises as needed to minimize disruptions to the operation.
- Deliver Business Performance Improvements: At MicroAge FV, we ensures the project team keeps their eye on the true goal line: business process improvement. All too often ERP implementation teams lose sight of the true goals of the project yielding to the desire to “just get it implemented.” Our change management activities keep everyone’s attention on driving business process improvement that drives business performance improvement.
Please contact us for consulting needs and corporate discounts.